Sunix COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Statement
Ensuring Support Continuity
As a community, we are experiencing an unprecedented public health situation and we wanted to take an opportunity to reach out and let you know that we are here for you.
In this rapidly evolving situation, Sunix is guided by two priorities: ensuring employee safety and supporting your needs during this critical period for your business.
As an agile software business that has provided remote support for many years, we are well prepared to maintain service without disruption, and our staff are well versed in supporting customers remotely. Given recent events, we have gone through a comprehensive process of re-examining our business continuity plans and processes to remain confident that we will be able to adapt as this situation evolves.
Our team is already set up to work from home, so please be patient if occasionally some additional time may be necessary. Our existing methods of contact remain operating normally, as follows:
- Sunix Support Phone: Please call 02 8719 8988 to speak with a staff member for urgent issues requiring immediate resolution.
- Sunix Support Email: Please email us at email@example.com if you have any issues that do not require an immediate resolution.
- Sunix Website Support: Please fill out the support contact form on our website if you have any issues that do not require an immediate resolution.
All support contacts (phone calls, voicemail messages, website contacts, and emails) are logged into our Support Ticketing system, and one of our team will call you back as soon as possible. Please leave enough details in the message for us to understand the nature of your request.
We are closely monitoring the situation and what we need to be doing to support our customers and employees. We are conscious that this is a rapidly evolving situation so please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything more we can be doing to support you.
Sunix Computer Consultants Pty Ltd
Handy Hints and Tips for Sunix Practices
Handy Hints and Tips
We have collected some useful tasks for Sunix Vision Customers that are particularly relevant during the current COVID-19 health crisis. These are designed to assist your practice through the crisis, and help prepare for future changes to customer demands.
Please click on the individual bullet points below to download the instructions for each item.
- Sunix SMS Messaging for communicating with your Patients
- Remote access to your Sunix Vision Practice Management System
- Updating Sunix Vision to have the latest new features
- Marketing and Newsletters to your Patients
- Patient Recall messaging
- Monthly financial reports to assist with claiming Government support
- Upgrading to an NBN internet connection (guide will be released shortly)
- Missing Sunix Icon in Desktop
If you require further assistance with these processes, please contact our Sunix Support Team.
Special Offers for Sunix Customers
NEW MONTHLY Payment Plans
Spread your annual subscription fees over 12 months with the new MONTHLY payment plan. Monthly payment arrangements are now available for ongoing support, upgrades, and maintenance for your Sunix Practice Management System, as an alternative to the existing annual payment subscription fees. The annual subscription remains available for customers who wish to remain on an annual payment cycle. The monthly plan can be applied for:
- Ongoing Subscriptions for Maintenance, Support and Upgrades
- New Store Sunix Vision System
- Conversion to Sunix Vision System
If you would like to take advantage of our new MONTHLY payment plan, please contact our Support Team using the online Support Request on this website, and we will get in touch with the details.
Upgrade to include Sunix SMS Messaging Features
It is extremely important for businesses today to be able to effectively communicate electronically with their customers and patients. To assist your business communicate, Sunix is now offering to enable the Sunix SMS Messaging facility for customers who are in a current maintenance agreement. Additional charges apply on a per-SMS-sent basis at very competitive market rates.
- Patient Recalls
- Appointment Reminders
- Spectacles ready for pickup
- Marketing and Promotional messages
Soon to be released – Sunix Connect Ordering
Sunix will soon be releasing fully integrated electronic ordering with nominated lens suppliers. This feature will be available to all Sunix Vision customers with an active Maintenance, Support and Upgrades subscription, and will be expanded to include additional suppliers over the next 12 months.